Thank you for your interest in the Department of Geological Sciences. The generous support and continued involvement of our alumni and friends allows us to sustain a high level of quality in our teaching and research.
Charitable gifts support several key initiatives of the department:
- Scholarships for our outstanding students
- Sponsorship of students and faculty members for field trips and conferences (e.g., travel and registration costs)
- Support for the activities of our student organizations
We hope to grow our program and increase financial assistance to students over the next several years — and to do that, we need continued (and increased) involvement from our alumni and friends.
Please consider making a gift to the Department of Geological Sciences today.
How to Give to the Department of Geological Sciences
Giving is quick, easy, and secure:
- Open the University’s online giving page.
- Under “Where would you like your gift directed?” select “Other.”
- Under “Account,” select “Other.”
- Skip “Donation Code.”
- In the first text box, enter “Department of Geological Sciences.”
- In the second text box, provide the name of anybody you would like to honor through your gift.
- Complete the remainder of the form, then submit your information. You’ll be directed to the payment page.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss other giving opportunities, please call or email Fred Andrus, department chair, (205) 348-5177, email@example.com.