AdvisorDr. Delores Robinson
Primary Specializationstructural geology/tectonics
BS in Geology, University of Calcutta, 2011
MS in Applied Geology, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2013
Continental collisions, Climate-tectonic interactions in orogens, Brittle Deformations, Paleostress
Structural Geology & Tectonics Research Group, UA
Research Group Members
Delores Robinson, Will Jackson, Somiddho Bosu, Caleb Essex
In Peer-reviewed Journals:
- Misra AA, Bhattacharya G, Mukherjee S, Bose N (2014) Near N-S paleo-extension in the western Deccan region in India: Does it link strike-slip tectonics with India-Seychelles rifting? International Journal of Earth Sciences.
- Misra AA, Bhattacharya G (2013) Rare slickenside kinematic indicator “asymmetric elevations” seen to be abundant on southern Aksa Beach, Mumbai, India. Geosite, International Journal of Earth Sciences.
- Bose N, Bhattacharya G (2013) A rare microstructure: trapezoid-shaped aggregate of fine-grained minerals. Geosite, International Journal of Earth Sciences.
Conference Abstracts and Popular Articles:
- Bhattacharya G (2013) The volcanic mesas of western Deccan, India. Geodigest, Geology Today, (Vol. 29, No. 5, p. 168).
- Bhattacharya G, Misra AA, Bose N, Mukherjee S (2013) Strike-slip brittle shear zone from coastal Deccan in and around Mumbai, India: Evidence for N-S extension. In EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts (Vol. 15, p. 2594).
- Bose N, Bhattacharya G, Mukherjee S (2013) Temperature predicted from quartz microstructures from the Main Boundary Thrust Zone, Dehradun-Mussourie region, western Himalaya. In EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts (Vol. 15, p. 4516).
Curriculum VitaeDownload File
Student Member, Structural Geology & Tectonics Division, Geological Association of Canada