- B.Sc in Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia), 2010
- M.Sc, University of Stavanger (Norway), 2014
- PhD, University of Bremen (Germany), 2019
Research Group: Dr. Dimova’s Research Group
Research Interests: My research interest is an interdisciplinary blend of biogeochemistry, microbial ecology, and coastal hydrogeology. I am interested in using geochemical and microbial data to assess biogeochemical cycles and to elucidate sources, fate, and land-ocean transport of natural and anthropogenic constituents, particularly in coastal and marine environments.
- Adyasari, T. Oehler, N. Afiati, N. Moosdorf. 2018. Groundwater nutrient inputs into an urbanized tropical estuary system in Indonesia. Science of the Total Environment, 627: 1066- 1079. DOI: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.01.281.
- Adyasari, C. Hassenrück, T. Oehler, A. Sabdaningsih, N. Moosdorf. 2019. Microbial community composition associated with submarine groundwater discharge site in northern Java (Indonesia). Science of the Total Environment, 689:590-601. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.06.193.